Affirmations from Oakland, CA 🌉

I'm grateful today for life.

I allow life to be exactly how it is.


I do not try and control situations.

I do not desire self-control, but God-control. 


I allow sounds of nature to relax me.

I take deep breaths and look up at the sky.


I will not attempt to present myself in a way other than who I am.

My spirit is strong.

I'm bold to be myself in all situations.


I'm still learning me and I love what I've learned.

I am evolving.


I don't attempt to force others to have good feelings toward me.

I have good feelings toward me.


I acknowledge my weaknesses, but I don't submit to them.

I recognize weaknesses in others, but I don't judge them.


I don't live with regrets.

I am at peace with who I am.


My life is grand. My life is simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late August Mind Dump

Rush Hour Traffic

End of the Year: General Reflections

Everybody Doesn't Deserve Your Vulnerability 📌