Affirmations for Rest

My soul is at rest.

My mind is at rest.

My body is at rest.


I am diligent, but balanced.

I am not addicted to busyness. 

I don't overwork myself.


I don't substitute social media for rest.

I use devices to enhance my rest and not to replace it.


Rest resets my mind. 

Rest resets my emotions.


I am not overly ambitious in work goals or personal goals.

I am where I need to be.

I strive to be my best while staying balanced.


Rest increases my creativity.

Rest increases my efficiency.


When I rest I relax.

I am feminine as I relax.

I am free as I relax.


I have a healthy relationship with rest.

I make rest a priority because I enjoy it.

I deserve to rest.


Psalm 62:5-6


So it is!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late August Mind Dump

Rush Hour Traffic

End of the Year: General Reflections

Everybody Doesn't Deserve Your Vulnerability 📌