Affirmations to De-stress 🌊

Lately, I've been compiling a list of affirmations to keep on tap when I need a quick pick-me-up 🏝️. As I reboot this blog, there will be a heavy emphasis on these affirmative pieces. 

Affirmations are such an important part of my life. While I'm not always consistently speaking them, I want to be. So I'll be using this blog as a type of accountability system. To be intentional in living out what I so firmly believe in: that life and death are in the power of the tongue 👅.

As you read these affirmations, say them out loud. Say them to yourself. Say them with conviction even if you don't believe them. And I'm convinced that it shall be...


I do not rush.

I do not stress.


I am well taken care of.

My seed is well taken care of.

I have peace.

I am prepared. 

God has prepared me for the place I'm in now.

So I will not walk in fear.


I walk in confidence.


I am organized.

My home is clear and spacious.

My car is clear and clean.


My life is not hectic.

My life has order.

Order allows me to live free.

Order allows me to be spontaneous.


I don't doubt myself. 

I listen to my emotions.

I don't suppress how I feel. 

I am confident in my decisions.

I am confident in my reasoning.


I do not rush.

I do not stress.


So it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late August Mind Dump

Rush Hour Traffic

End of the Year: General Reflections

Everybody Doesn't Deserve Your Vulnerability 📌