Late August Mind Dump

What a great day to be alive: 

Sun shining. Weather sweet. Birds chirping. Grass fresh. Ants building. Leaves blowing. 

It's a late August morning and there are so many uncertainties. And even more unknowns with pain and vulnerability so closely attached. 

I feel open. Susceptible to the elements of earth and life. Unguarded. Terribly fragile. Scared. And yet so free. 

Only God knows my future and it's only scary because I can't see. The giants in my head are truly small when pitted against the grand scheme of things. I will take this time given to me and decide what I want from my life. 

I will learn, unlearn, prioritize, manage, and trust.


Butterfly kisses and Lavendar tea,

Danie

Comments

Ms.Lala said…
What a beautiful feeling to navigate life's unknown waters but yet feel the warmth and see the beauty of life. You are open to universe, which means you have no bounds. Keep writing, expressing and letting us into your world girl. Your words are healing the masses.
Char said…
“The giants in my head are truly small when pitted against the grand scheme of things.”
“ I will learn, unlearn, prioritize, manage, and trust.”

I love these two lines. Your vulnerability and transparency is appreciated. Right now we are living in such a time of so much uncertainty that I think most of us can relate to “the giants” in your head.

Popular posts from this blog

End of the Year: General Reflections

Rush Hour Traffic

Everybody Doesn't Deserve Your Vulnerability 📌